This ad is expired.
- Associate Managing Director, Human Resources
- Go to our website »
Associate Managing Director, Human Resources
Recognized as a "Great College to Work For - Honor Roll," TTUHSC provides much more than just a job! Ready for a rewarding career where you can develop and grow? Join us as we change the future of health care.
Great HR Team! * Relocation Bonus! * State Pension Plan! * Excellent Benefits! *Paid Holidays!
Reporting to the Associate Vice President, Human Resources, this position is a strategic best practice partner and leader for the Human Resources Institutional Support department. This role provides broad support and develops strategic initiatives in the areas of recruitment, classification, compensation, benefits, and HRIS. The Associate Managing Director, Human Resources is an opportunity for a leader with extensive professional Human Resources background to drive performance and impact initiatives for TTUHSC. The daily responsibilities include management and Beyond Service support in the department's functional areas and collaboration with all HR campus leadership. Under executive direction this role performs highly varied professional-level duties involving independent judgment and professional Human Resources skills. This role may also serve as an HR Liaison on institutional committees and councils and is responsible for strategic projects within the department.
- Assists the Managing Director in leading and managing the team for Institutional Support Operations.
- Manages, provides goals, strategic direction, and conducts work for continuous improvement for in the offices of Recruiting/Talent Acquisition and Classification/Compensation.
- Ensures the accurate and timely completion of institutional priorities such as WEAVE, team portion of COOP, and other duties, as needed.
- Supports the Managing Director, Human Resources, and AVP HR in special projects as assigned.
- Provides effective and professional communication in written, oral, and interactions with team members and the public.
- Participates in identifying strategic initiatives and department goals in support of Human Resources' strategic objectives.
- Evaluate and promote best practices through policy and procedure writing and regular revisions with the Associate VP, Human Resources.
- Provides excellent support to regional HR campuses for continuity of operations and looks for ways to improve practices, system usage, or other ways to accomplish business needs.
Bachelor's degree in related field required plus six years administrative or management experience. Additional education may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
To apply, please visit: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=25898&siteid=5283&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=776745
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is a federal statute requiring colleges and universities participating in federal financial aid programs to maintain and disclose campus crime statistics and security information. By October 1 of each year, institutions must publish and distribute their Annual Campus Security Policy & Crime Statistics Report (ASR) to current and prospective students and employees. You can locate this report through our website at: https://www.ttuhsc.edu/emergency/clery-report.aspx.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency