Coordinate all processes and projects as it relates to the employment function and recruitment of all staff and applicant screening
- Manage search process for all faculty and administrator positions and assist with coordination of classified and student recruitment planning and processing.
- Facilitate online application management system enhancements requiring working with the vendor and IT in order to coordinate planned changes.
- Coordinate applicant flow processes and facilitate methods to continuously improve efficiencies with applicant flow and maintenance to the online application management system.
- Coordinate the College's advertisement campaign including diversity job fair attendance and actively promoting diversity recruitment.
- Participate on search committees to provide guidance and direction to ensure appropriate hiring/selection processes are followed, including training of diversity initiatives and goals.
- Manage employment projects to develop and implement process improvement changes. Assist with facilitating presentations to constituency groups in order to communicate new or changing employment processes.
- Perform active recruiting for positions which will include identifying potential resources that would yield qualified diversity candidates. Complete initial screening of faculty and administrator applicants and may screen other College positions as needed.
- Responsible for faculty and administrative hiring activity reports, turnover statistics, affirmative action hiring statistics for distribution to administrative staff and federal and state governmental agencies.
- Prepare recommendations for hiring, dismissals, retirements, and resignations of faculty and administrative positions to be presented to Board of Trustees.
- Assist hiring managers with development of core competencies and qualifications during the job description development/update process prior to posting open positions. Develop interview guides targeting questions on important competencies for all positions.
- Partner with compensation to determine appropriate compensation offers for candidates in accordance with established compensation practices and procedures.
- Coordinate post offer physicals, background investigations and drug screens.
- Partner with payroll and HR team to coordinate processing paperwork for new hires, transfers, and terminations.
- Responsible for planning and coordination of temporary clerical services for campus.
- Assess and recommend applicant skills testing for positions when needed and/or requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum three years managing/coordinating recruitment function experience along with two years of managing/coordinating or proficiency with on-line application management systems. Proven knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
Five years experience in employment or related function and two-four years managing recruitment function. Additional HR Generalist experience a plus. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHR certification through the Society for Human Resource Management.
Computer, copier, phone, calculator, fax machine, MS Office, Datatel Colleague and Novus online application management system.
This position requires a background check and drug screen.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/6ewJEnFEgMxXuRQ2crj8j
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency