- Human Resources Coordinator (FT)
- Go to our website »
Effective immediately: (FT) Human Resources Coordinator in the Human Resources Department - Wilson Graduate Center.
We require applicants for the position of Human Resources Coordinator to hold a bachelor's degree, with a preference for majors in Human Resources Management, Business, or related fields. One to three years of experience in a Human Resources setting, coupled with knowledge of employee engagement, is desirable. This role is pivotal in fostering a positive workplace and maintaining high levels of employee satisfaction. Candidates must have excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and oral. It is essential to possess the ability to work with diverse populations, demonstrate respect for diversity in the workplace, and a commitment to creating an inclusive and supportive environment that values all employees' contributions. Building and maintaining positive relationships with employees is a must to encourage open communication and foster trust. Applicants must be highly organized, detail-oriented, personable, and approachable. Creativity and forward thinking are qualities that are highly desirable. Being a self-motivated and self-directed team player is essential. Candidates should have computer proficiency and be skilled in Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of Adobe Pro software is preferred. It is also crucial to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Plan, coordinate, and assist with employee engagement events and activities, employee wellness, and awareness campaigns that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Provide exceptional customer service to employees, applicants, students and guests through in-person, telephone and written communications.
- Serve as the front line of communication for employees by triaging their questions and providing general information related to HR policies, procedures, and benefits
- Utilize strong communication and active listening skills to provide employees with accurate and timely responses to their inquiries, ensuring that all questions are addressed efficiently and effectively.
- Identify and assess the nature of employee inquiries and route them to the appropriate HR team or individual for more in-depth questions.
- Actively engage with the workforce and demonstrate a positive and professional attitude in support of the Wilmington University's values of respect, integrity, responsiveness, and caring.
- Create engaging and informative monthly electronic newsletters, training flyers, and other employee correspondence.
- Prepare, maintain, and destroy employment records related to hiring, termination, transfers, or promotions according to record retention policies.
- Manage multiple self-directed, recurring projects, including Active Data Calendar, SharePoint, Human Resources webpage, and Human Resource Information System.
- Support aspects of employee benefits and wellness programs, including employee orientations.
- Facilitate the timely and accurate payment of invoices received by the department through the processing of departmental invoices.
- Serve as a greeter and host for training sessions and assist with scheduling of employee trainings as needed.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with employees to foster a culture of open communication and trust.
- Collaborate with HR team members to identify and implement process improvements that enhance the overall employee experience, with a focus on promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion.
This position reports to the Assistant Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer.
Hours of Employment: Generally, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Travel to other locations will be required at times.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Wilmington University offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical and Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan (403b), Dependent Care Assistance, Life & Disability Insurances and Education benefits.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2023
To apply visit https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WILMU&cws=51&rid=1379.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency