The University of Minnesota Crookston is looking for a highly collaborative professional to lead and manage the human resource functions of the institution, including arranging for services relating to compensation administration, consultation, diversity and inclusion, employee benefits, employee/union relations, layoffs, orientation, processing grievances, policy compliance, professional development of faculty and staff, promotion, reassignment, recruitment, supervision of HR staff, and termination.
- Highly collaborative strategic business partner
- Provides HR guidance, equitable support, and strong leadership
- Strong problem solving and ethical decision making skills
- In-depth knowledge of HR functions supporting the people, organization, and workplace
- In-depth knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, unions, human resources, and talent management
- Demonstrates complete confidentiality
- Earned bachelor's degree in human resources or related field plus six years of professional human resource work experience.
- Master's Degree in Management, Human Resource Management, Business Management or related field.
- SHRM Certification or SCP or CP/HRCI Certification
- Demonstrated leadership that inspires, uplifts, and challenges, always in service to others and with a goal of creating a learning community that is more equitable and welcoming
Applications must be submitted online. To be considered for this position, please click https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/ext/338284 and follow the instructions. You will have the opportunity to complete an online application for the position and attach a cover letter and resume. Additional documents may be attached after application by accessing your "My Job Applications" page and uploading documents in the "My Cover Letters and Attachments" section.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency