This ad is expired.
Sr. HRIS Project Manager
St. John's established in 1870, has three New York City campuses; international locations in Rome, Italy; Limerick, Ireland; and Paris, France; and study abroad locations around the world. The Princeton Review and other top rankings consistently recognize the University's outstanding academics, diverse student body, dynamic internship and volunteer opportunities, focus on student life, and diverse study abroad offerings. St. John's University offers more than 100 undergraduate and graduate programs in its six colleges and schools, with a growing number of programs offered online. The University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and 12 other major academic and professional associations.
A dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our mission. As a Catholic and Vincentian university, St. John's is committed to institutionalizing practices of inclusive excellence to ensure that we welcome and celebrate the intrinsic worth of all members of our community. We will become an even stronger university as we enhance equity at every level of our institution. Our graduates will excel in the competencies and values required for leadership and service in a rapidly evolving world.
Department: HRIS & Payroll
Title: Senior HRIS Project Manager
This position requires motivation to transform HR business processes and be a functional business project manager. Ability to translate Human Resource and Payroll needs to technology solutions.
Designs and improves business processes and operations to ensure efficiency, accessibility, functionality, and superior user experience. Primary responsibility will be to lead, oversee, and manage all aspects of HR's migration to a new HRIS. Knowledge and experience in Payroll Operations.
- Analyze user requirements and procedures to support automated processing and suggesting options for the improvement of existing business workflows
- Work with Human Resources Managers to streamline business processes and realize efficiencies
- Document processes and procedures, utilizing both process diagrams and flow charts, as well as user-oriented documentation and training materials
- Support staff and administration with the identification, evaluation, selection, support, and maintenance of systems solutions
- Implementing quality assurance methodologies covering test plans, change management, and problem management
- Manage and lead team in design, testing and implementation of HR technology related projects.
- Supervise and direct consultants and vendors in the implementation of HR projects.
- Planning and developing day-to-day policies and procedures to promote successful performance of Human Resources systems
- Preparing project status reports and keeping management, users, and others informed of project status and related issues
- Tracking and reporting key HR data and metrics
- Responsibilities will include auditing and managing Payroll operations
- Coordinating processing of all aspects related to employee payroll changes and updates to records
- Set up and maintaining functional payroll systems in legal and regulatory compliance
- Ensure employees are compensated in a fair, accurate and timely manner.
- Work on special projects sometimes.
- Bachelor's degree and at least five (5) years of related experience
- Strong functional knowledge of the Banner or similar HR Informational System is preferred
- Proven time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks, communicate project status and provide leadership and direction for assigned initiatives
- Ability to work with Human Resource departments and coordinate technological solutions to meet business needs
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that strives to be Efficient, Professional, Innovative and Collaborative
- Functional and operational knowledge of integration between Payroll and HR Information Systems
In compliance with NYC's Pay Transparency Act, the annual salary range for this position is $90,000 - $95,000. St. John's University considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and organizational considerations when extending an offer.
This position may be relocated to any of St. John's University's physical locations at any time.
St. John's offers a competitive compensation program which is commensurate with your qualifications, experience, and contingent upon the departmental budget. We also offer an extremely comprehensive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our workforce. Along with exceptional benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, tuition remission, generous 403(b) employer contribution, employee assistance program, and liberal paid time off policies, faculty and staff can also enjoy St. John's performing arts, libraries, bookstores, dining facilities, campus recreation and sporting events
Any offer of employment is subject to receipt by St. John's University of satisfactory references, verification of employment and education.
St. John's University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women and minorities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, visit https://jobs.silkroad.com/StJohnsEdu/Careers/jobs/219347
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency