Princeton University's Office of Human Resources strives to foster a work environment that enables all employees to embrace the spirit of Princeton and contribute at the highest possible level to support the mission of the University.
We provide comprehensive benefits, programs, services, and policies that help employees meet their needs in career, health, and overall well-being in an equitable and inclusive environment.
Our Office of Human Resources seeks two collaborative Talent Acquisition Specialists. This is an outstanding opportunity for motivated individuals to join our high performing, growing team and contribute to transforming talent acquisition at Princeton University.
This position performs a wide range of recruitment services in a high touch, high volume recruiting environment to further the University's efforts to attract and hire exceptional employees who share Princeton's commitment to excellence and bring a diversity of viewpoints and cultures.
- Manage the full life cycle hiring process for exempt and non-exempt roles.
- Support hiring managers throughout the search process, utilizing a proactive, organized, service-oriented approach to recruitment-related activities.
- Conduct search plan meetings with hiring managers to review qualifications for each position and develop a recruitment plan to fill each role.
- Utilize strategic sourcing methods to build pools of qualified, diverse candidates.
- Support divisional diversity unit plans by engaging in targeted outreach efforts.
- Consults with hiring managers on review of candidate qualifications, interviewing techniques, and hiring processes.
- Conduct candidate interviews screens, assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, compensation requirements and overall fit to the University
- Deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with hiring managers and functional HR Teams.
- Develops an understanding of assigned client areas. Exhibits strong relationship management skills that includes the ability to communicate, influence and build credibility.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition improvement projects
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations as well as enterprise policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Three years of talent acquisition experience
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of recruitment activities and processes
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and at all levels of the organization
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Detail- oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/4e5jZoCYMA8a5tWPaHVb4o
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency