Reporting to the Senior Manager of Talent & Development, the Talent Specialist will support a variety of talent programming and activities at the Simons Foundation. The Talent Specialistwill lead full-cycle recruitment for various positions within the organization, including technical roles.
The Talent Specialist will work collaboratively with the rest of the department on general human resources initiatives including but not limited to onboarding, legal and policy requirements, employee relations, diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, compensation and metrics.
- Manage up to 10 searches simultaneously, carrying out the full-cycle recruitment process for technical and non-technical positions at all levels ranging from entry to senior management.
- Build and help shape the Simons Foundation's talent pipeline using a variety of sourcing methods, attracting both active and passive candidates.
- Work with Senior Manager of Talent & Development to integrate innovative sourcing strategies with existing Simons Foundation recruitment processes.
- Provide excellent customer service to hiring teams and candidates through successful recruitment process.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with hires in order to assist with employee relations and engagement.
- Perform onboarding and training activities for new hires and existing employees.
- Lead or assist with various HR-related special projects and reportson an ongoing or ad-hoc basis, making suggestions for improvements when appropriate.
- Perform a variety of other tasks as necessary to support the HR department and carry out day-to-day responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of full-cycle recruitment experience, including IT and other technical positions.
- Prior experience or training in the field of human resources, industrial/organizational psychology or labor relations.
- Thorough understanding of relevant laws and guiding principles regarding the recruitment process.
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Workday.
- Prior experience with compensation, including participating in salary surveys and leveling positions.
Related Skills & Other Requirements
- Understanding of modern software languages, frameworks and technology tools a plus.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and multitasking skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to build professional relationships both internally and externally.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Highly professional and able to maintain tact and confidentiality at all times.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Please submit a rsum and cover letter stating your interest in the position.
The Simons Foundation's Diversity Commitment
Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment. The Simons Foundation actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/wyWwq5SaKm6bfxqks5n1P
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency